For Existing Colorado Businesses:
If you already have access to the Colorado Department of Revenue website, and have a withholding tax ID number, please STOP, and simply provide us with the data requested in the "Give us your Info" section of the Colorado Tax document. If you have access to the Colorado Department of Revenue website, but do not have a withholding tax ID, please log into your Colorado Department of Revenue account and apply for access to a withholding ID. If you have any questions, please call the Colorado Department of Revenue directly at 1-(303)-866-3711
- The Colorado Department of Revenue will provide you with a withholding account number. This information can be found your previous Colorado quarterly returns (form DR 1094).
- You can find your current unemployment tax rate by referring to your most recent Notice of Employer's Tax Rate (Form UITR-7). If you have any questions, please call the Colorado Department of Labor at 1-(303)-318-9100
For New Colorado Businesses:
Please follow the steps below to register your business with the Colorado Department of Revenue. Unless these steps are followed in their entirety, OnPay will be unable to file and pay your Colorado Department of Revenue taxes.
- You can apply for both taxes online with the Colorado Business Express. This will get you registered with both the Department of Revenue and the Department of Labor. Once you have registered online, you will receive an instant confirmation followed up by a letter in the mail.
- You will be liable for state unemployment if you have paid a minimum of $1500 in wages in a calendar quarter or had at least one employee for a portion of a day in each of 20 different weeks during the current or previous calendar year.
1. Create a log in on the MyUI Employer website (HERE) and select "Register". The first part of registration, you will need the following information:
- Your Colorado Unemployment Tax ID
- The exact name and address of your business as registered with Colorado
- Your FEIN
- Your email
- Once you this has completed Colorado will send you an email confirmation.
- The second part of the MyUI registration is receiving your PIN. The PIN is mailed to you. However, once you receive your email confirmation for part one, you may call Colorado and request your PIN over the phone so you do not have to wait for it to come in the mail. The phone number to request your PIN is 1-800-840-8299.
- If you already have a log in, please log in to your account.
2. Once you have logged in, select "Manage Your Account". Then select "Account Users".
3. To add a user, select "+Add a User".
4. To create our log in you will need the following information: Representative Name: Caroline Brown
5. Then create a username and password for OnPay. Please grant us access to all task listed by checking the box next to each task.
6. Please email me our log in credentials once our user account is set up.