Please use the following information as necessary. If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Delaware you have probably already obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for Onpay to process your tax filings. If you already have the information, please log into Onpay, select Company > Company Setup > Tax Information, and enter your Unemployment ID, Unemployment Rate (as a %), and Withholding ID.
If you are a new employer in the State of Delaware, this information can be very useful in helping you get your company set up and registered. Please use the following contact information to speak to the departments about registration. Your company MUST be registered with each department before we can pay taxes on your behalf.
Tax Forms We File
- Form W1 9301 Monthly Withholding Return (For monthly filers)
- Form W-1Q 9701 Quarterly Withholding Return (For Quarterly filers)
- Form W-1A 9801 Annual Reconciliation/W-2 transmittal
City of Wilmington Withholding
- Coupon Booklet for Monthly/Quarterly
- Form UC-8 Delaware Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Delaware Department of Revenue (withholding assistance): 1-(302) 577-8779
Connecticut Department of Labor (unemployment insurance assistance): 1-(302) 761-8482
- Click here to register your Delaware business with the Department of Revenue and Department of Labor
- Register for your account ID and tax rate
- Register for your State Tax ID
- City of Wilmington Earned Income Tax (withholding assistance): 1-(302) 576-2418
- The City of Wilmington pre-filled coupon booklet is sent to each employer to whom which operates in the State of Delaware. We must insist that you provide us with your coupon booklet in order for us to pay your City of Wilmington EIT.
- Click here for the City of Wilmington Application for Earned Income Taxpayer Account.
What you need as a Delaware Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Delaware State Tax ID: 13-digit
- Ex: 0-000000000-000
Once you provide us with your State Tax ID we can file and pay all of your Delaware Department of Revenue taxes for you.
- If you have already set up and online account HERE then please provide us with the login credentials. If not we will set up an account for you.
- To sign up for Online access:
- Click "Create a new online account"
- You will need to have already registered your business with the Connecticut Department of Revenue
What we need from you as a Connecticut Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Delaware State ID: 13-digit number
- Ex: 0000000-000
Power of Attorney
What we need from you as an Delaware Employer:
Please CLICK HERE for the Delaware Power of Attorney forms and information on how to complete the forms. This will allow us to speak on your behalf, file, and make payments with the State of Delaware. Please fax the completed Power of Attorney forms to 678-829-7291 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us the Info
Once you have received all of this information from both the Department of Revenue and the Department of Labor please forward it on to us at email@example.com.
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state.**