Please use the following information as necessary. If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Kansas you have probably already obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for ONPAY to process your tax filings. If you already have the information, please log into ONPAY, select Company > Company Setup > Tax Information, and enter your Unemployment ID, Unemployment Rate (as a %), and Withholding ID.
If you are a new employer in the State of Kansas, this information can be very useful in helping you get your company set up and registered. Please use the following contact information to speak to the departments about registration. Your company MUST be registered with each department before we can pay taxes on your behalf.
Tax Forms We File
- Form KW-5: Monthly Withholding Return
- Form KW-3: Annual Reconciliation/W-2 transmittal
- Kansas Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Kansas Department of Revenue (withholding assistance): 1-785-368-8222
- Click here to register your Kansas business online
- Register for your State Tax ID
Kansas Department of Labor (unemployment insurance assistance): 1-(785) 296-5000
- Click here to register your Kansas business online with the Department of Labor
- Register for your account ID and tax rate
What you need as a Kansas Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Kansas State Tax ID
- Kansas PIN/Access Code: 6 or 7 digit number
- To obtain your Kansas State PIN/Access Code call the KDOR Electronic Services Unit: 1-(800) 525-3901
Once you provide is with your State Tax ID we can file and pay all of your Kansas Department of Revenue taxes for you.
What we need from you as a Kansas Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Kansas Unemployment ID: 6-digit number
- If you have already set up and online account HERE then please provide us with the login credentials. If not we will set up an account for you.
- To sign up for Online access:
- You will need to have already registered your business with the Kansas Department of Labor
Power of Attorney
What we need from you as an Kansas Employer:
Please CLICK HERE for the Kansas Power of Attorney forms and information on how to complete the forms. This will allow us to speak on your behalf, file, and make payments with the State of Kansas. Please fax the completed Power of Attorney forms to 678-829-7291 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us the Info
Once you have received all of this information from both the Department of Revenue and the Department of Labor please forward it on to us at email@example.com.
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state.**