Please use the following information as necessary. If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Indiana you have probably already obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for Onpay to process your tax filings. If you already have the information, please log into Onpay, select Company > Company Setup > Tax Information, and enter your Unemployment ID, Unemployment Rate (as a %), and Withholding ID.
If you are a new employer in the State of Indiana, this information can be very useful in helping you get your company set up and registered. Please use the following contact information to speak to the departments about registration. Your company MUST be registered with each department before we can pay taxes on your behalf.
Tax Forms We File
- Form WH-1: Monthly Withholding Return
- Form WH-3: Annual Reconciliation/W-2 transmittal
- Indiana Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Indiana Department of Revenue (withholding assistance): 1-(317) 233-4016
- Click here for more information on how to register your Indiana business
- Register for your State Tax ID
Indiana Department of Labor (unemployment insurance assistance): 1-(317) 232-2655
- Click here to register your Indiana business online
- Register for your account ID and tax rate
What you need as a Indiana Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Indiana State Tax ID: 13-digit number Ex: 0000000000-000
- We must insist that you verify that the ID with the Department of Revenue.
Once you provide is with your State Tax ID we can file and pay all of your Indiana Department of Revenue taxes for you.
What we need from you as a Indiana Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Indiana Unemployment ID: 10-digit number Ex: 0000000-000
- Click HERE to log in and add us as a Third Party Administrator.
- To add us as a Third Party Administrator:
- Log in or create an account as an "Employer". You will need to have already registered your business with the Indiana Department of Labor
- Once you have logged in click on "Add Agent". You will then search for our account number: 110861. Our name is Payroll Center Inc and Matthew Sanford is listed as our Agent.
Power of Attorney
What we need from you as an Indiana Employer:
Please CLICK HERE for the Indiana Power of Attorney forms and information on how to complete the forms. This will allow us to speak on your behalf, file, and make payments with the State of Indiana. Please fax the completed Power of Attorney forms to 678-829-7291 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us the Info
Once you have received all of this information from both the Department of Revenue and the Department of Labor please forward it on to us at email@example.com.
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state.**