Please use the following information as necessary. If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Utah you have probably already obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for ONPAY to process your tax filings. If you already have the information, please log into ONPAY, select Company > Company Setup > Tax Information, and enter your Unemployment ID, Unemployment Rate (as a %), and Withholding ID.
If you are a new employer in the State of Utah, this information can be very useful in helping you get your company set up and registered. Please use the following contact information to speak to the departments about registration. Your company MUST be registered with each department before we can pay taxes on your behalf.
Tax Forms We File
- Form TC-941: Monthly Withholding Return
- Form TC-941: Quarterly Withholding Reconciliation
- Form TC-941R: Annual Reconciliation/W-2 transmittal
- Utah Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Utah Department of Revenue (withholding assistance): 1-(860)-297-5962
- Register for your State Tax ID
Utah Department of Workforce Services (unemployment insurance assistance): 1-866-435-7414
- Register for your account ID and tax rate
- Click here to register your Utah business online with the Utah Department of Workforce Services and State Tax Commission
What you need as a Utah Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Utah State Tax ID: 11-digit number Ex: 00000000 000 WTH
- DBA/Legal Name
- If you have already set up and online account HERE then please provide us with the login credentials.
- To sign up for Online access:
- You will need to have already registered your business with the Utah State Workforce Commission
Once you provide is with your State Tax ID and/or we can file and pay all of your Utah State Workforce Commission taxes for you.
What we need from you as a Utah Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Utah Unemployment ID: 8-digit number Ex: 0 000000 0
Power of Attorney
What we need from you as an Utah Employer:
Please CLICK HERE for the Utah Power of Attorney forms and information on how to complete the forms. This will allow us to speak on your behalf, file, and make payments with the State of Utah. Please fax the completed Power of Attorney forms to 678-829-7291 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us the Info
Once you have received all of this information from both the Workforce Commission and the Department of Workforce Services please forward it on to us at email@example.com.
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state.**