Please use the following information as necessary. If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Louisiana you have probably already obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for Onpay to process your tax filings. If you already have the information, please log into Onpay, select Company > Company Setup > Tax Information, and enter your Unemployment ID, Unemployment Rate (as a %), and Withholding ID.
If you are a new employer in the State of Louisiana, this information can be very useful in helping you get your company set up and registered. Please use the following contact information to speak to the departments about registration. Your company MUST be registered with each department before we can pay taxes on your behalf.
Tax Forms We File
- Form L-1: Monthly Withholding Return
- Form L-1: Quarterly Withholding Reconciliation
- Form L-3: Annual Reconciliation/W-2 transmittal
- Louisiana Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Louisiana Department of Revenue (withholding assistance): 1-(225)-219-7462
- Click here to register your Louisiana business online
- Register for your State Tax ID
Louisiana Workforce Commission (unemployment insurance assistance): 1-(225)-342-3111
- Click here for information regarding how to register your Louisiana business
- Register for your account ID and tax rate
What you need as a Louisiana Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Louisiana State Tax ID: 10-digit number Ex: 0000000000
- If you have already set up and online account HERE then please provide us with the login credentials including: Login ID, Password, and Authorization Code
- To sign up for Louisiana Taxpayer Access Point Online access:
- Select "Register Now"
- You will need to have already registered your business with the Louisiana Department of Revenue
Once you provide is with your State Tax ID and login credentials we can file and pay all of your Louisiana Department of Revenue taxes for you.
What we need from you as a Louisiana Employer:
- Federal ID Number (EIN)
- Louisiana Unemployment ID: 10-digit number Ex: 0000000-000
- If you have already set up and online account HERE then please provide us with the login credentials. If not we will set up an account for you.
- To sign up for Louisiana Wage and Tax System Online access:
- You will need to have already registered your business with the Louisiana Workforce Commission
Power of Attorney
What we need from you as an Louisiana Employer:
Please click here for the Louisiana Power of Attorney forms and information on how to complete the forms. This will allow us to speak on your behalf, file, and make payments with the State of Louisiana. Please fax the completed Power of Attorney forms to 678-829-7291 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us the Info
Once you have received all of this information from both the Department of Revenue and the Workforce Commission please forward it on to us at email@example.com.
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state.**